Monday, February 18, 2008

so sick.

Ok so I decided to blog right now. It is 4:51 Am and I cannot sleep. I am pretty sick, I think that I might have the flu or something. So I am not impressed with my health right now. I just got done taking the z-pack and it only helped a little. None the less. I hope I get better soon. I don't like being ill. and I feel worthless to my kids because it is the kind of ill that makes you just out of it. So Keep me in your Prayers. And have a blessed day filled with God Given Moments.

3 comments:

AnneMarie said...

hope you feel better soon! kids have a way of knowing and give Mom a break...
thanks for taking Ava's lesson to heart... we went over it right away with my kids...

Toni said...

Ah, man, you got the oogie stuff -- it's going all around Phoenix, all of us in my house did our time, too. Feel better SOON, ok?

Veronica said...

Oh I am so sorry you are not feeling good. Get better soon and have the cute hubby spoil you okay?