Thursday, November 10, 2011

Back in Action!


So I've decided to start blogging again. Here is the first one of hopefully many to come. My vision for this blog is much different than it was before. Before I had no vision for it and I think that is while the fire fizzled out. So from now on I'll be blogging about God, our life, our homeschooling days, my children and my most wonderful husband, and my duty as wife and mom. My hope is that somewhere along the way I might inspire someone.
Let's start!
My name is Gina and I have 2 beautiful children, Myla (7) and Kaedyn (5) and my darling husband ( age not so important lol). We decided to home school our children about 3 years ago...I believe my last post was on that decision. It was the best decision of our lives. I get to spend my days laughing, coloring, memorizing, teaching and living like I truly believe God wants me to live. My children are happy and healthy and extremely well rounded.
My husband owns his own business Pressure cleaning houses on the beautiful coast of North Carolina. We love it here and as time has gone by we have begun to slowly plant our roots and grow in our surroundings. God has truly blessed us with wonderful friends, family, and community and that is what truly matters in life.
That's all I have time for now. I'll be back soon with something fun to tell you about!
p.s. I wanted to include a picture and this is the last one I have of all of us together...I need to get a new on taken lol!

No comments: