Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Not much going on.

So lucky me I have been working, working, working. Now this is no bad thing except for the fact that I haven't gotten to play with my new stamps yet. *sad face* But I needed the hours. So WooHoo. I work at a church stay and play in the mornings. I don't really care for the job it def. isn't my calling but ya know you've gotta do what you can. and it gives my kids other people to play with. My daughter is at an age now where she is ALWAYS looking for somebody to be friends with. She is so smart we are teaching her how to write her name and she is picking up so quickly. Anyway. I don't really have much to say today, I just didn't want to leave you hanging. I will hopefully get a chance to play with my stuff this weekend. and I will totally post some pics.

No comments: